A row of lilaconogy is also called a row of twotone, a cinquefoil, a subsoil, a blue root. Belongs to the department of basiamitseta, the subdel of agaricomicetes, in addition to the class and subclass, the order of agricultural or plately, to the family of trichomers or rowing, genus Lepista.
This species is incredibly resistant to low temperature conditions. Vegetation can be carried out at air temperature6 degrees. A good mushroom that distinguishes good taste features. Suitable for use.Lilovonogai got its name, a row of a hat and legs.
Usually a hat reaches in a diameter of 60-150 mm. Pillowshaped, flat. You can find giant specimens with a diameter of up to 250 mm. The hat has no roughness and irregularities, pleasant to the touch. Mostly light yellow with purple shades of various depths.
The meat is density. Fat. With age it becomes loose. Color, usually gray with purple. Less commonly, mushrooms are found with gray-brown, gray or white pulp. There is an insignificant fruit smell. The taste is pleasant, with sweet notes.
The mushroom hymenofor is plate. Segments are located in free order and often. Quite wide. Have a light yellow or cream tint.
Straight leg with a thickening below. Length can reach 100 mm, thickness from 20 to 30 mm. Young legs are usually covered with flakes of bedspreads, there is fibrous. With the development, the surface becomes more smooth. The color of the legs is identical to the color of the hat, sometimes there is blue. This shade is the main determinant of a row of lilac.
Range and seasonality
Southern mushroom. May meet in the territories of the Moscow Region, Ryazan. In general, as well as around the perimeter of Eurasia. Most actively fruit from April to October. Prefers to grow in meadows, in forest stands, in pastures.
Grow in colonies in the form of circles or rows. They can choose humus soils, so they are often collected near farms, in not fresh pits with compost, near residential buildings.
Loves open areas, but can grow in the forests. Especially often there are near deciduous trees of trees such as mackerel or ash.
Rowrowrow edible mushroom. The food value of the species is high. It is used in cooking actively. The mushroom has pleasant taste, resembling champignon. Highquality pickled dishes are obtained from it. Also great for cooking. Often used in soups and liquid gas stations.
The presented mushroom does not differ in a long leg, which does not allow it to confuse it with another. Even beginners easily identify the cinque. Also, not many mushrooms boast of such cold resistance, therefore they collect them in late autumn the initial winter. Other mushrooms cannot distinguish between this.
Nevertheless, several slightly similar mushrooms can be distinguished:
- Purple row inedible mushroom. Differs in a brighter and more uniform purple tint.
- A row of a violet is characterized by a pinkish tint and whitish pulp.
- Violet’s spider liner distinguishes the presence of a bedspread resembling a web at a young age. He also has a spore bag acquires a brown tint.
- Lilovka Lilovy has small sizes, a thin fibrous leg and a spore bag of white color.
- Belo-violet cobweb-a dangerous representative of the species. We distinguish the presence of residues on the legs purchasing a rusty brown tint.
- Pautinnik Koziy an inedible “imitator” with an unpleasant bitter taste and yellowed flesh. Also has an unpleasant aroma.
- Pure mytsena has a stroke edges of the hats and a spore bag of white color.