The ordinary fox is also called the Fox of the present and the cockerel. Belongs to the department of basiamitseta, department and the class of agaricomicates. The mushroom is edible, and is also used for therapeutic purposes.
Even inexperienced mushroom pickers and ordinary people are familiar with this type, since it is very common and often eaten. In addition, its energy value is very high.
Ordinary fox is characterized by a bright orange tint. Sometimes it can lose color in a few tones. The hat in “Youth” has a weak convex and even. An irregular shape arises with age and a funnel appears in the center. The diameter is usually 40-60 mm, but larger. The hat is fleshy, smooth and has a wavy folded edging.
The pulp has the same color as the mushroom is completely. Differs in elasticity, fruit aroma. A slight island taste stands out in the taste.
Sporebearing layer is folded false plates that shorten to the top of the leg. Usually, thick, rarely located, with branches. Color identical to the shade of the fruit body. Spore powder is also yellow.
Leg grown, continuous. Demonstrates density and elasticity, smoothness. Cutters to the bottom. The thickness varies from 10 to 30 mm, and the length is from 40 to 70 mm.
Ordinary chanterelle cannot be called a rarity. Hunts for a mushroom can be June until November. Prefers the plantations of coniferous, deciduous or mixed type. Found in great abundance. Can be sought among mosses and conifers.
This type of mushroom has a special form. It has a lighter shade and less larger sizes. There are lilac scales on the hats. It is found among beech plantations.
Ordinary fox is edible in any form and often becomes a guest on the table. It can be purchased in any form or cook yourself. There are many recipes for cooking mushrooms. The value is very high. Chanterelles excellently tolerate longterm storage and transportation. Moreover, they are considered a kosher product. Has a sour taste raw, which disappears after heat treatment.
The foxes include polysaccharides and chitinmannosa. The latter is a natural anthelmetics, so using the consumption of foxes, you can get rid of worms. Ergosterol in the composition also has a positive effect on the liver, which is the reason for their use for hepatitis diseases, fatty rebirths, hemangiomas.
Lisichka are rich in vitamin D2, are also delivered to the body of the necessary amino acids, like A, B1, PP, copper, zinc. Energy value makes the mushroom indispensable healthy health. Can also be used in the prevention of many diseases.
- The velvety fox is characterized by a brighter shade and is found in Eurasia everywhere.
- The faceted fox has not such a developed shimonophrm. Her balloon is also more fragile. Often found in America, Africa, Malaysia and Himalayas.
- Yellow hedgehog is distinguished by hymenophore, since it does not look like plates. More like spike processes.
- False Fox inedible “twin”. Has a thin pulp and more often planted plates. Does not grow in soils. Forest litter, rotting trees is preferred. Can be found in the northern hemisphere. Some claim that the mushroom is edible.
- Omphalot olive venom. Became widespread in subtropics. Always ready to hold out of dying deciduous trees. Especially like olives and oaks.