Sulfur-and-yellow false-paved is a genus of gypholom and the stripary family. This poisonous mushroom can be very simply confused with edible mushrooms, since both of these species often settle nearby and have a similar appearance.
How it looks
Sulfur-yellow pupil is represented by a large hat and a long leg. The hat has a bellshaped shape that straightens out with the age of the mushroom. The diameter of the hat can reach 7 centimeters. Color, as the name, yellow with gray tint. However, brown and sulfur species of these mushrooms are found. On the back of the hat there are dark sulfur-yellow plates, which can become green and dark olive with age. The plates are very tightly connected to the leg. Located often and have a thin texture.
The leg of a sulfur-yellow false-shoulder can reach up to 10 centimeters in a height with a diameter of not more than 0.5 centimeters. The color of the legs is yellowish with a green tint. On the texture of the leg is fibrous. It also contains small film residues that look like dark rings. However, the old mushrooms have practically no.
Mushroom pulp has a sulfur-yellow color. The smell is very unpleasant, and the taste is bitter. When cutting, the color of the pulp does not change.
Territory of growth
Sulfur and yellow pupils grow in large groups. Rowing and dead trees, as well as various trunks and stumps, choose a place. Can grow even in the roots of trees. Most often found in coniferous and deciduous forests, as well as in mountainous areas. The largest number of these toxic mushrooms falls on the northern regions of the middle lane.
The period of growth of mushrooms begins in the end of spring, and ends in the middle of autumn.
If you confuse an edible mushroom with a sulfur-yellow false-dew, you can seriously poison. The usual edible nuts are very similar to the false dews. The main difference between them is the color of the plates: edible honey mushrooms are endowed with white or cream plates, without green and other shades.
Sulfur and yellow pupil also has a number of similar features with serplastic false-dews. The second mushroom is edible. Young seroplastic falsepens have a convex hat, which becomes flat.
The color of the hat is mainly brown or red-brown. However, yellow hats are also found. The plates of young mushrooms are white, and in mature species they acquire a bluish tint. However, they do not have any green color. Many edible seropoplastic false dews remain in the forest, since they are easily confused with sulfur-yellow poisonous false dews.
In the sulfur-yellow pupil, there are aldehydes and ketones. They have a toxic effect on the stomach and intestines. The remaining organs also suffer when these poisons enter the blood of a person. Serious negative consequences from taking this fungus are observed in children and elderly people with chronic diseases. Fatal outcome is rare, but the recovery process is very long.
The first sign of poisoning is the development of acute gastroenteritis. The symptoms of this disease include: diarrhea, acute abdominal pain, vomiting and nausea, less often fever. At the first symptoms, it is urgent to call an ambulance.
I have not cheϲked inn ere for a while because I thought itt was getting Ьoring, but the last
sｅveral postѕ aare good quality so I guess I wll add yⲟu baⅽk
to mү daiⅼy bloglist. You deserve it friend :
Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from
this web site, and your views are good designed for new people.
Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this article i thought i could also create
comment due to this sensible piece of writing.