Each mushroom pickered should be well versed in the difference between edible mushrooms and their similar toxic doubles. The pale extension and champignon have a very similar appearance, which is why many inexperienced mushroom pickers were seriously injured. When buying champignons in stores, you can be calm, but you need to take these mushrooms in the markets and independently go to the forest for their search. The similarity of the pale extension and champignon leads to serious consequences. Poisoning pale borrows often leads to death.
Description of mushrooms
Edible champignon is distinguished by the following external signs:
Three varieties of conditional and toxic champignons are also distinguished. These include:
The hat of this champignon can reach 15 centimeters in diameter. Young mushrooms with a rounded hat, which later becomes bellshaped. Differ in the presence of pinkish plates that acquire a brown color with the age of the mushroom. It can also be distinguished by the presence of a chromium-yellow zone in the base of the base with a longitudinal cut. The pulp of the redding champignon turns yellow during the fault. The smell of the mushroom is extremely unpleasant and repulsive. Poisoning does not lead to death, but has severe consequences.
A motley champignon
The hat of this representative is rounded, which is straightened with the age of the mushroom. On the surface of the hat there are scales of a grayish or brownish shade. A large cluster of scales is located in the center. Plates can change the color from white-pink to brown. The leg has a yellowish color that darkens with age. Can be distinguished by unpleasant odor. In many sources, motley champignon is ranked to poisonous mushrooms, so you should not use it.
This representative has an eggshaped hat straightening with the age of the mushroom. A small tubercle is located in the center. The hat itself is covered with a lot of gray scales. The plates of young mushrooms are pink, but they darken as the mushroom grows. The flesh on the fault acquires a yellow or brown color. The smell is chemical and repulsive. The use of this fungus causes intestinal disorder.
The use of all these varieties of champignons can provoke attacks of poisoning. Eating them is not recommended for food. However, the real enemies are a pale executive and smelly fly agaric, poisoning from which may have fatal consequences.
The pale extension differs from the champignon as a number of signs, namely:
The taste of a young pale extensions is distinguished by a sweet taste, and old mushrooms become sugary. Most of these mushrooms have no smell. Cream or white pulp.
The use of only 30 grams of pale gigs causes serious signs of poisoning. It is noteworthy that even prolonged heat treatment is not able to destroy the toxins contained in the mushroom.
Places of distribution
The danger of the similarity of the pale execution and champignon edible is also due to the fact that both mushrooms grow in one habitat. However, there are still small differences. These include:
- A pale execution prefers to grow in deciduous forests, choosing places next to trees and shrubs. Most often it can be found under a beech, bream and oak. It is also found on the territory of mixed forests. The fruiting period lasts from late August to the end of November;
- Champignon chooses moist soil rich in humus and fertilizer. Various varieties can grow both in forest spaces and in the steppes and deserts. Often there are humus, cortex of dead trees, anthills and tall shrubs on the meadow. Fruiting lasts from the end of May to the end of November.
Mature and young mushrooms are recommended to collect, because in this form they are much easier to distinguish between each other.
Even professional mushroom pickers experience some difficulties in identifying champignon with pale bog. There is a doubt due to a large number of similar signs. These signs include:
These signs are enough to confuse an edible champignon with an extremely dangerous pale bog.
Despite the very accurate similarity of these two types, it is enough to know a couple of signs by which they can be easily distinguished among themselves. These include:
- The difference at the base. The pale extension is characterized by a thinner dimeter at the base and dry texture;
- The shade of the hat. The shade of the hat of the pale gigant can have a greenish tint or not have any shades at all. Champignon is easy to distinguish with pinkish color;
- The pulp of the pulp is practically no poisonous guess. Champignons smell of rich mushroom aroma resembling the smell of almonds;
- Pale giggles do not have parasitic insects. Their fruit bodies are almost always in perfect condition, which can not be said about champignons;
- The diameter of the thickening of the pale gigus is greater than that of champignon. This is due to the fact that in the pale giggling at the base there is a volva. The form of Volva is ovoid, while the champignon is just a small thickening;
- The easiest way to distinguish an edible champignon is to cut part of the pulp. In a pale execution, the color will remain snowwhite, and in edible champignons, the pulp will begin to get dark.
Since ancient times, a method was created by which mushroom pickers have distinguished edible and toxic mushrooms. For this, all suspicious mushrooms were boiled with a large white onion. If the bulb acquires blue during cooking, then mushrooms are considered inedible. However, you should not hope only for this method, since it does not guarantee 100 % safety of the selected mushroom.
A pale execution prefers a large amount of humidity. There is practically never to meet her in places with a arid climate. During the rains, the growth of pale pursues accelerates. You can meet mushrooms both one by one and the group. In territories with high humidity, the number of these dangerous mushrooms increases significantly.
It is important to know that even if one pale execution fell into a basket with edible mushrooms, then almost all mushrooms will be poisoned by the poison of packets. Even if you identify one type of pale extension, you will have to say goodbye to the whole harvest. It is important to protect yourself and others from the extremely dangerous consequences of the use of poisoned mushrooms.
Not only the fruit body of the pale extension is endowed with a large number of toxins. The disputes and mycelium of this mushroom are also extremely dangerous. If a pale execution grows next to berries or other forest gifts, it is better to bypass this area. Even the minimum amount of poison can cause serious poisoning.
The danger of a pale gigus is the chemical composition of this mushroom. It contains a whole group of poisons, the use of which has an extremely pernicious effect on the state of the human liver, causing gradual necrosis of tissues. Most often, the use of a pale gigant ends death. The danger of the toxins contained in this fungus lies in the fact that the first symptoms do not immediately appear, and irreversible consequences in the body begin after taking this insidious mushroom. It is also important that the goups cannot be distinguished in any way to taste. She has no poisonous taste.
The symptoms of the use of a pale gags appear after at least 12 hours. The first signs of damage include: severe headache, constant vomiting, insatiable thirst, muscle pain, blood diarrhea, vision problems. In some cases, such signs of poisoning as a weak pulse, the yellowness of the skin, and reduced pressure can be added. Children may show cramps. If you do not consult a doctor, then on 3 or 4 days part of the signs of poisoning may leave. However, this does not mean that the process of recovery is underway, since the poison continuously and mercilessly destroys the healthy cells of the body. Death occurs on the 7-10th day after poisoning. The faster you turn to the professional help of doctors, the more chances to survive. When the first symptoms of poisoning appear, it is urgent to cause an ambulance team.
The poison of a pale extension is not wiped in any way during heat treatment. Therefore, if you prepare edible and toxic mushrooms together, then poisoning cannot be avoided in any case.
It is important that during the poisoning of a pale bastard, you should not use any alcohol drinks to disinfect and withdraw toxins. Poisons in contact with alcohol spread throughout the body much faster. Thus, you can greatly accelerate the process of poisoning. The best that can be done for the patient is to call a doctor in time.